Can you believe it?

Oct 17, 2016 - Can you believe it?  Are you striving for something that feels far-reaching? Do you desire to achieve a goal that some might say is beyond your capacity, ability or reality? Your greatest source of strength and perseverance lies within your own belief that it is possible and you can achieve it. It doesn't matter what other people think. It shouldn't matter what other people say. It doesn't matter what obstacles you are facing or what will face. It shouldn't matter what circumstances you have been placed in or will be placed in. The only thing that matters is how much you really want what it is that you want.

Take an MM&I Moment to allow your own inner spirit to take charge against all the noise that may be causing you to hesitate towards what you are striving to achieve. Instead o hearing in others reasons for why it cannot be done, or that you cannot do it, use their comments as insights to what you need to learn or discern if it is something you simply need to ignore it. If you are facing a particular obstacle, how can it be viewed as an opportunity? If you know that there will obstacles, list them an then note ways you can overcome, shift or eliminate them before they become an issue. Finally, list all the reasons you believe and know this is the right direction and focus for you. This alone has power beyond anything else that you can do. Conceive. Believe. Achieve.

Synergized Quote of the Week

"I can believe anything provided it is incredible." - Oscar Wilde

Yours in synergistic thinking,

Sherre'

Write a comment

Comments: 7
  • #1

Devorah Oates (Thursday, 02 February 2017 06:45)

Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this content together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

• #2

Carissa Tollett (Monday, 06 February 2017 09:20)

Nice answers in return of this difficulty with real arguments and telling the whole thing concerning that.

• #3

Yuki Heins (Monday, 06 February 2017 10:20)

I am not positive the place you're getting your information, however great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or working out more. Thank you for great information I used to be on the lookout for this information for my mission.

• #4

Lula Selvy (Wednesday, 08 February 2017 03:49)

Can you tell us more about this? I'd love to find out some additional information.

• #5

Arica Ocegueda (Wednesday, 08 February 2017 16:31)

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?

• #6

Randa Heppner (Wednesday, 08 February 2017 19:08)

Whats up this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• #7

Arica Ocegueda (Thursday, 09 February 2017 19:30)

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!